The Cypress Head Golf Club team is closely monitoring the impact of Coronavirus and taking preventative measures to ensure that we are providing the highest level of service and cleanliness to our guests. Cypress Head is open for golf course play at this time and accepting tee times online and over the phone. League play has been cancelled until further notice. Flagsticks Restaurant is open for take out orders only, no dine in eating is available currently.
We are following the guidelines established by the CDC for preventing the spread of the virus, and we have implemented additional sanitation measures to mitigate risk and reduce the spread of germs. This includes the following procedures and guidelines for your round:
- We have increased frequency in cleaning schedules with a focus on public areas, including handrails, door handles, cash machines and other high-touch common areas.
- We have installed additional sanitizing stations throughout our facilities.
- We have posted visual signage throughout our facilities to encourage staff and guests to wash hands thoroughly and disinfect workstations, along with verbal and email communication.
- We ask that you leave the pin in the cup at all times. Cups have been inverted so the ball doesn’t go to the bottom and can be easily retrieved without making contact with the flagstick or the bottom of the cup.
- All bunker rakes have been removed from the golf course. Play preferred lies in bunkers.
- Ball Washers have been removed from the golf course
- Scorecards, pencils and tees will only be issued when requested – bulk distribution is no longer available.
- All water stations have been removed from the golf course. Please bring water with you when you play.
- Golf carts are being sanitized following each use. Sand containers, coolers, scorecards, pencils, tees and towels are no longer being provided on golf carts during this time.
- All staff handling cash or credit cards at the counter is asked to wear gloves.
- Replace handshakes with elbow bumps or other touchless forms of greetings.
The health and safety of our staff and guests is our highest priority. We will continue to work with health experts and the City of Port Orange to ensure that our staff is informed and prepared to host you at Cypress Head Golf Club. However, as we have told our staff, if you are feeling sick or exhibiting any signs of illness, please stay home and follow your local health guidance.We appreciate your support and cooperation to create a safe and healthy environment. Please feel free to contact us with any further questions at (385) 756-5449 and continue to check this page for further updates.